A lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet rural location.
This is a lovely 2 bedroom semi-detached house in a quiet rural location. The house is beautifully situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, close to countryside, with good access to the A4, M4 and A34 and is close to Newbury and Thatcham.
The house consists of a large front garden and driveway with garage. The front door leads into a hallway with downstairs loo. To the right is a modern and well-equipped kitchen where full morning light streams in.
At the rear of the property is a large reception-dining area with built-in dining nook. Double doors open out onto a patio with steps up onto the large garden which benefits from the afternoon sun
Upstairs, there are two very good sized double bedrooms with built-in storage and a bathroom with bath / shower.
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council.
Telephone 01635 551111
• The village has 2 pubs, post office, tennis club, cricket club, church, two popular primary schools and easy access to well respected secondary schools.
• There are also a wide range of independent schools in the area, including Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.
• The more comprehensive amenities of Newbury and Reading are 4 and 14 miles respectively, and the M4 (J13) and A34 are just 3 miles away.
• A mainline service into Paddington can be picked up from Thatcham station which is about 2 miles away and there are regular services from Reading to Paddington taking approximately 25 minutes.
• Crossrail services from Reading: two Elizabeth line trains an hour (four an hour at peak time) will allow passengers to travel right through central London without having to change trains.