A beautifully presented bespoke family home built 14 years ago to a very high specification. Located in the heart of this sought-after village, The Cedars sits in a generous plot with a substantial driveway to the front of the house and large well-established garden.
The Cedars is a superb family home built to the highest specification, offering modern living with the benefit of an established 0.73 acre plot. Built 14 years ago the house has been cleverly designed throughout. Approached through electric gates, there is a large gravel drive which provides parking for plenty of cars. The bright and welcoming entrance hall gives access to the principal rooms, which include the living room with open fireplace at the front of the house, and the family room which overlooks and has access to the rear garden. The beautiful kitchen/breakfast room has a central island with a wide range of wall and base mounted units and many integrated appliances, theres space for both a dining table and seating area and double doors lead into a separate dining room. The ground floor rooms enjoy the warmth of underfloor heating. Additional ground floor accommodation include a utility room, office, boot room and cloakroom. To the first floor, the principal bedroom suite enjoys a dressing area , bathroom with bathtub and walk-in shower. There is a guest bedroom suite and 3 further bedrooms with a family bathroom. The gardens and grounds are a particular feature of the property, over which many of the principal rooms enjoy views.
• Mains water, electricity and drainage.
• Broadband is currently connected to Sky.
• Council tax Band G £3,104
• Local authority: Basingstoke & Deane. Telephone 01256 844844
• The Cedars is situated in Tile Barn, a highly sought after location in the heart of the village in Woolton Hill, a short distance from the villages of Highclere and Broad Layings.
• Surrounded by beautiful countryside and woodland including The Chase, which is part owned by The National Trust.
• The village has the well-regarded St Thomas Infant School and Woolton Hill Junior School. The village has a GP/Health centre, shop and post office, public house, church, village hall and playground.
• Newbury is 5 miles away, the A34 is about a mile away which also provides access to the M4 (J13), giving access to the West Country, London and airports.
• Newbury Station is about 5 miles away, there are regular services to London Paddington taking approximately 50 minutes.
• As well as the two local village schools, there are also a wide range of other schools in the area including Thorngrove, Elstree, St Andrews, Brockhurst & Marlston House, Cheam, Bradfield College, Downe House and Pangbourne College.