Donnington Park, Donnington, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14
A delightful 5 bedroom detached family home situated on the edge of Donnington, a popular village close to Newbury town centre.
A generous driveway provides ample off road parking to the front of 7 Donnington Park. There is a lawn around the front of the driveway as the house is set back from the road.
The entrance hall leads through the centre of the house giving access to the principal rooms, a fully appointed kitchen which has space for a breakfast table has views of the delightful garden, a utility room and door leading to a double garage to the right. There is a formal dining room that leads to a large conservatory at the back of the house. The sitting room is positioned at the end of the house and has patio doors leading to the garden. A family room/study is situated opposite the kitchen at the front of the property.
Upstairs the master bedroom has a bathroom en suite, there is a large family bathroom servicing the other 4 bedrooms.
There is a generous private garden to the rear with a terrace that surrounds a large conservatory
• All mains services.
• Broadband Superfast fibre broadband available.
• Council tax Band G 2022/2023 £3,394.42
• Local authority: West Berkshire Council. Telephone 01635 551111
• Donnington is perhaps best known for the castle and also two excellent golf courses Donnington Grove and Donnington Valley. Waitrose is only a short distance and situated just before Newbury town centre.
• The market town of Newbury offers a wide range of amenities including a main line rail link to London Paddington, a theatre, cinema, gyms and a large range of retail outlets. The area also benefits from excellent connections to the M4 and the A34, offering access to London, Reading, Oxford, Swindon, Basingstoke, the West Country, the Midlands and the south coast.
• There are a wide range of schools in the area, both state and private. Of particular note are Falkland Primary School, St. Bartholomews Secondary School, Park House Secondary School, Thorngrove, Cheam, St.Gabriels, Downe House, Horris Hill and Bradfield College.