Sheepdrove House is a striking and impressive 6 bedroomed home, nestled in the idyllic village of Highclere. It is situated on a very private plot with electric gates, professionally landscaped grounds and is surrounded by mature hedging and trees, which add to its considerable appeal.
Stunning open plan kitchen/dining room/living area is at the heart of the home. This opens onto the garden with French doors. • Large drawing room with fireplace, opens onto the patio with French doors. • Large and highly practical utility/boot room with a plant room. • Downstairs cloakroom • Separate study / snug.
4 spacious bedrooms • 2 ensuites and a family bathroom. • The master ensuite features a luxury size bathroom with free standing bath and shower with and a walk-in wardrobe.
2 generous sized rooms • giving the option to use them as bedrooms • study/office or media room • Additional ensuite shower room and handy storage cupboards.
The property has been built to the highest standards to meet the latest more stringent building regulations, particularly focusing on energy efficiency, insulation and air tightness. However, we also prefer using traditional materials like green oak to help reduce use of plastics, where these highly durable and practically maintenance free traditional materials can be used. Heating and hot water is provided by an Air Source Heat pump, which also works with a full heat recovery and ventilation system. This provides a comfortable home in the most efficient and sustainable way.
• Traditionally built houses with a mix of characterful stock bricks enhanced with features including low maintenance Larch cladding, traditional clay plain tiles, feature brick detailing
• Windows and external doors are high security, multi point locking PVC-U with coloured foil to the outside.
• High security GRP composite entrance doors.
• Bathrooms and Cloakroom
• Thermostatically controlled Panasonic Air Source Heat Pump providing central heating to meet all the latest thermal regulations. All these features will help to reduce your carbon footprint, your bills and the time and money you spend on maintenance.
• White fitted sanitaryware.
• Fully tiled walls to showers.
• Timber panelled walls behind sanitaryware.
• Chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
• Fully fitted vanity units.
• Neptune Henley bespoke design kitchen units with hand painted finish in Snow
• Villeroy & Boch Ceramic Double Bowl sink & Quooker Fusion Chrome, cold, hot and boiling water mixer tap.
• Quartz worktops & upstands.
• Under wall cabinet unit lighting.
• Space for 110cm range cooker.
• Extractor fan.
• Full size fridge, full size freezer.
• Quartz worktops & upstands
• Villeroy & Boch Ceramic single Bowl sink & mixer tap.
• Space for washing machine & tumble dryer both freestanding.
Very spacious area room for pet area, larder, coat rails etc
• Moulded architraves and skirtings painted white.
Interior walls will be decorated with Dulux emulsion.
• Vertical Oak panelled/glazed internal doors.
• Built-in wardrobes as indicated on floor plan note this does not include the walk in wardrobe.
• Hard flooring on ground floor.
• Full fibre (fibre directly to the premises) / SAT points are fitted to the living room and to all bedrooms. CAT 5E data outlets (RJ45s) to all TV points
• Master telephone point fitted under stairs.
Electrical & Heating
• Generous amount of power sockets
• Light fittings include downlighters in the kitchen, bathrooms and en-suite, plus additional under lighting in the kitchen.
• Separate 5 Amp lighting sockets within the Drawing Room, Snug and Kitchen/ Living room, giving control of side/ table lamps from the room light switches.
• Additional under unit lighting.
• Efficient heating and hot water provided by fully programmable Panasonic Air Source Heat Pump.
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor controlled by individual digital room thermostats with remote access and control via smartphone app.
• Electric car charging provision
Safety & Security
• For peace of mind, mains electricity powered smoke alarm systems have been fitted to all floors, which have a battery back up in case of a power failure.
• Electric entrance gates to property on driveway.
• Alarm first fix.
• In keeping with a company renowned for its quality and design, a variety of elevation treatments have been used. Please refer to the CGI for details.
• Oak framed garages,
• Fully enclosed and landscaped front & rear gardens.
Patios constructed with Indian sandstone.
• Lawns laid to turf.
• External rear garden tap fitted.
• Parking & External Areas
• The property has a driveway, garage, gated entrance.