One of five individual new homes, set in approximately 3 acres with incredible southerly views across the beautiful countryside beyond.
Nestling comfortably in the existing landscape, the Turnbury has considerable appeal. The stunning feature window to the front allows natural light to flood into the split-level hall and galleried landing, providing a momentous area of living space. With double bi-fold doors to the rear terrace, the open plan kitchen/family/dining room is the heart of the home. The living room also has French doors opening onto the garden. A strikingly large and highly practical utility room, downstairs cloakroom and separate study enables the work from home option.
Upstairs, the first floor provides five spacious bedrooms, two with en suites, with the principal featuring a dressing room. Three of the bedrooms are south facing, taking advantage of the simply stunning rear views.
Pentad on the Ridge has been developed with sustainability at the forefront, with carbon footprint reduction during development and by creating energy efficient homes that help reduce owners usage and energy bills year on year. Innovations include PV panels in the roof to generate your own electricity and under floor heating downstairs.
This is combined with sophisticated technology such as audio access and CAT 6 wiring, enabling super fast wired and wireless fibre broadband. Enjoy city luxury with country living, a highly desired combination of both worlds.
• Turnbury is a traditionally built house
• Windows and French doors are high security, multi point locking PVC-U with coloured foil to the externals.
• High security GRP composite entrance doors and power coated aluminium Bi-fold doors. Colours as per the CGIs.
• Thermostatically controlled gas fired central heating and meet all the latest thermal regulations. All these features will help to reduce your carbon footprint, your bills and the time and money you spend on maintenance.
• White fitted sanitaryware
• Fully tiled walls to showers, half tiled walls above sanitary ware, tiled floors to all bathrooms
• Chrome ladder style heated towel rail
• Fitted mirrors
• Fully fitted vanity units
• Stone worktops to kitchen
• Under unit lighting
• Smeg single and combi oven, 5 burner hob & hood. Full size fridge, full size freezer. Caple wine fridge.
• Duropal worktops to utilities
• Smeg washing machine & tumble dryer both freestanding
• Moulded architraves and skirtings painted white
• Interior walls will be decorated with Dulux emulsion
• Vertical white panelled/glazed internal doors
• Vertical white panelled doors
• Fitted wardrobes & dressing rooms as indicated on floor plans
• Porcelain tiles to hallways / WC / Kitchen / dining areas
• Full fibre (fibre directly to the premises) / SAT points are fitted to the living room and to all bedrooms. CAT 5E data outlets (RJ45s) to all TV points
• Master telephone point fitted under stairs
• Generous amount of power sockets
• Light fittings include downlighters in the kitchen, bathrooms and en-suite, plus additional under lighting in the kitchen
• Additional under unit lighting
• Economic heating and hot water provided by fully programmable Vaillant boilers
• PV panels to roof
• Under floor heating to Ground Floor
• Electric car charging provision
• For peace of mind, mains electricity powered smoke alarm systems have been fitted to all floors, which have a battery back up in case of a power failure.
• Gated property with audio access (can be programmed to phone)
• Alarm first fix (can be programmed to phone please speak with sales advisor)
• Fully enclosed and landscaped front & rear gardens
• Patios & turf as per landscaping plan
• Indian sandstone patios
• External rear garden tap fitted
• 10 Year NHBC New Build
The property is approached via an automated gated entrance which leads into a wide drive providing ample private parking, turning and access to the detached, and attractive, single garage with adjoining carport. There is side access to the rear where the garden is landscaped, providing terraced areas beyond which is the paddock. From the house, and the garden there are stunning views facing south over the surrounding countryside and into the far distance.